Friday, November 18, 2016

Doc Brought Pictures to Show

No... no...it isn't dead.
It just wanted a ride to town...
Friendliest gators in the world... Really saves on buying home security systems, too.
Easy to feed...Just leave the front door wide open with the stereo showing to the street.
Shouldn't take too long, eh?
Australians  are not always so delicate, either. Just the other day, a fisherman was getting tired of Great white Sharks plundering their tuna harvests, so, he did the only thing he could think of... Grabbed a knife and leaped into the ocean to wrestle down the intruder.
 My new addition in the realm  of hospitals is Australian. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and aggressive.
He also plays Chess.
 I wonder how good he is ...I have paid a "price" in my games with Australians. Lee dashed my less than accurate trap a few years back. As well as  a dozen players in Chess online clubs.
Maybe after my adventure, eh? No sense in winning against the guy with a knife....
I got some grief for going to the VA for help, but they have a strong staff of Doctors and Nurses, easily world class folks. I like them a lot...
 Anyway, there are worse hospitals..... ..





No comments:

friendly wanderers

Internal News

Internal News
(did he say 'internal news'?....well, no. He wrote 'internal news'....Well, what does that mean?....I dunno. Let's go look, shall we?)

Yeah....I know....