Thursday, July 22, 2010

Now, Here's an Interesting Blog Worth Visiting

Oh, I know I'm boring, sometimes. And the reason I know it is because I can hear the yawning.
But, this morning I happened across this lady's blog, and she sure throws the truth out there.
(DUCK!)

http://litbrit.blogspot.com/

Nice profile smile, too, and this morning, a link with Kieth Olbermann as he (again) buries the hatchet in FOX (they call this) NEWS
Anyway, give it a peek. Like I say, a nice smile from a Brit in Florida...(Go figure. It's like Pink is visiting Jeanie...)

(er,  uh...I guess this means I REALLY have to put the seat back down, now, huh?)

3 comments:

Pink said...

If the seat ain't down, I ain't comin' to visit ;)

xx

boneman said...

HA!

Seat's down!

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

friendly wanderers

Internal News

Internal News
(did he say 'internal news'?....well, no. He wrote 'internal news'....Well, what does that mean?....I dunno. Let's go look, shall we?)

Yeah....I know....