Saturday, January 15, 2011

Most Notable Characteristics

One of my most notable characteristics is, that, while I don't always get the house decorated for any specific holiday (or, satlantic holiday, if you live on the East Coast) when I finally DO get around to it, generally the decoration stays up until it disintegrates.

Yes... Now you know where Charlie Brown's Christmas tree came from. Sat quietly for four years, it did. I thought I was going to get those last few green pine needles growing, again.

d=^))

2 comments:

X. Dell said...

It's just a late bloomer.

boneman said...

yes sir, by golly! I think you have it!

(or, do you mean me?)

d=^))

friendly wanderers

Internal News

Internal News
(did he say 'internal news'?....well, no. He wrote 'internal news'....Well, what does that mean?....I dunno. Let's go look, shall we?)

Yeah....I know....