Saturday, December 11, 2010

OK, a new experiment...

Did you know that we can't send pictures, videos, or long dissertations to the Senate, President, or members of congress by way of e-mail?
So, what if one gets ideas that could cut costs of the government?
Make things better and lower the overall government cost?

Probably would take a few extra words, diagrams, models, so on and so forth.

So, I told Senator Lugar I would poke good ideas on my blog here, and, I would also post positive items i found from DC. Just positive ideas.
(well...how many positive things could there be?)

(I reckon this one would be the best one to use since to get here is the same as the address.
firstfarmandweatherreport.blogspot.com)

OK, I'll try it.
I mean...what the heck. I'm  a veteran, born right here in the United States of America, and I want to help. So, here it is.

Course, I should probably go back and clean out some of the "junk", eh?

Well, and I would, but, sometimes I'm a lazy bastard....

No comments:

friendly wanderers

Internal News

Internal News
(did he say 'internal news'?....well, no. He wrote 'internal news'....Well, what does that mean?....I dunno. Let's go look, shall we?)

Yeah....I know....